Saturday, January 20, 2007

An evaluation that focuses on your own personal response to the ideas of the author. Can you see these ideas having any impact on your life?

Maslow’s theory about the hierarchy of needs can be applicable to very less of the population. I think it is too ideal, and very less people can fulfilled every aspects; one by one. Maslow’s case studies on famous people may have made his theory appear believable, but I don’t think anyone can follow it completely. On the other hand, it may have appeared that Maslow picked out examples that will comprehend with his theory. (Cross-cultural)

Looking at back at myself, i think i've already fulfilled my basic needs such as, physiological, safety, and love and belongingness. However, for me i think i still lack of esteem.
For me because i have all the basic needs right at the first place, so i didn't have to seek for it, which i find this as a bad thing. Since we already have it (others provide it for us) without needing to seek for it, we don't really see the importance of it. As for esteem, it is something i have to look for myself. If i can fulfill this aspect, i believe it's going to be very helpful to me. if i have confidence or esteem in my decisions; i'm postive that i'll be happy .^^.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home